View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2018, 19:50

Welshkiwi is on a distinguished road
Default Quick bit of advice needed please!

Hey guys, after hours of searching I have eventually come across a set of bolt ons that sound a possible. Only issue is they are in a part of nz I can’t get to easily to view them and no chance to try them out on the car.

Details are: 15” Bolt-on’s, 7” rim width. Chrome 72 spoke. Seller info is they fit jag or bmw, pcd requested and is 5x118 so slightly diff to the bmw 5x120 or Jag 5x120.7 Centre bore is 70mm.

Sound promising and the price is not cheap but manageable. From the photos the hub offset looks reasonable so whilst not heavy dishes they don’t appear to be offset so the hub sticks out.

Advice is appreciated for a z3 fitment, will they bolt straight on? Will I need to consider slight mods to the wheel or likely different mounting bolts for them to fit? I know about the wobble bolts but that starts the discussion about whether they are even legal in nz. Trying to work that out. I have a day or so to make a call on these. Cheers!
Photo attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 79D02575-1085-4824-8995-0E1296F1C8DB.jpg (15.5 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Welshkiwi; 24th June 2018 at 03:58.. Reason: Added centre bore dims.