View Single Post
Old 12th August 2016, 02:13

landmannnn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
Its interesting
For a start he advertised it as other parts, the fibreglass looks to be holding up well for 5 years.
"

Mazda mx5 shell with a fibre glass body of a Ferrari gto on top. All attached with the 1.6 automatic engine inside. It's now been stripped if you may have seen the listing a few weeks ago, you will also NOT receive the wheels. Can keep for loading but will need to be off when sold or scrapped. Yes scrapped!

This needs to go for someone who wants it as a project or even the engine. Log book is lost. What's missing. Handles, interior (most) steering wheel, switches, lights, exhaust.

This is a 3 day listing for bidding, but, after the 3 days of bidding and its not been picked up at the weekend or sooner, it will be run in to my local scrap yard, no questions ask, I don't have time for messers or non contact it needs to go!

Bid for what you see in pictures or what you want for parts, the whole lot goes just minus the wheels. Key is in the ignition still. I need my trailer back so collected or delivered if needed. Cash sale collect only or view of you want. A good project for someone i think. "

It doesn't mention why its a project and why its being stripped.
Looking at his sellers history he seems to have sold quite a lot of cars and vans in the £100 to £200 range, including a Scimitar!

Just a guess as to where he is getting them, my guess is that he is one of those who will take away your old car to make some pocket money. (my money would be on a disgruntled ex who got bored of it on the driveway)

Somebody has got a bargain.