View Single Post
Old 25th February 2019, 04:33
Welshkiwi Welshkiwi is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 295
Welshkiwi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by molleur View Post
Yes, in Americanese "rockers" are sills.

Also called rocker panels.

Yes, I 'glassed them in the aft end to the body. (rear clam)
Awesome fella, you learn something everyday! Appreciate all the info.....
Reply With Quote