View Single Post
Old 20th February 2005, 07:48
Enthusiast

tomboysexi is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Andy

I see my friend Mark has straightened you out about the pm.

My name is trev (Trevor) the name tomboys is a combination of Tom (the wife's pet name for me) and Boysie (My sons nickname).

He and I are jointly involved in the build, thing is I just seem to be the only supplier of money! Specially when the steering wheel sets you back £230.00 (Carbon fibre) Gear Knob £85.00, no I am not made of it we just know what we like.

We shared a 'race day' down at Brands Hatch, out of 20 taking part, he came 2nd and I was 3rd less than half a second behind. That was when we decided to buy something a little special.

After much searching and arguing of the merits of different cars the 5EXi was the only car we really agreed on.

We are at the stage of completing the wiring and should be putting the body in over the next 3 to 5 weeks, just in time for the spring. Thing is as soon as anybody finds out which engine we are using they say we will not be able to handle it, no, it'll sure be fun finding out.

Just a point of interest I have already spoken to the local Police as they have promised to 'pull' me on a regular basis, just to look the car over. Better than that a couple of Officers from another force some 6 mile away have said the same and my car is not on the road yet!

Exciting times to come.

Regards to all builders Trev