View Single Post
Old 25th August 2018, 22:54

Mitchelkitman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecymru View Post
Cheers matey, i didnt realise it was yours! (Ive not been on the forum for a while due to work)

Im aware of the whole ebay/Ferrari debacle from when i played with the Lambos as its been going on for years!

Aparently ebay are VERY sensitive to any non-ferraris who use the F word in their ad or even show pictures of a non-Ferrari with a Ferrari badge showing, which is why a lot of the mr2 rebodies have to photoshop out their prancing horses or ebay just shut them down.

Anyhow best of luck with the sale, im sure you'll get a good price for its as its got some really good touches on it.
That's interesting, as Ebay seem to turn a blind eye to all the classic car V5's for sale, which are a)illegal, as they are DVLA property and b)An easy way for 'ringers' (either rebuilds or stolen vehicles) to be 'legitimised' - There is a huge thread about these on Pistonheads.
A couple of years ago I advertised a bicycle part as "will fit Raleigh, Sunbeam, etc" like folk would advertise headlights as "will fit MG, Landrover etc" and my advert was deleted. Ebay is nothing but inconsistent with its rules!