View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2019, 19:20

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Catch up…

Insurance
My car was insured a few weeks before I got on the road.
( As the risk of something happening while it was almost complete was too much to bear. )

So I'm now approaching the end of my 3rd year on the road.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sunday - Visitors
An old friend was over from Poland for a quick visit to London, along with her brother and his son.

So we met up with them for a meal at one of our local pubs before heading back to our house.

I then took all three for a spin in the car and the sun was setting by the time I got the last one back.

No photos from me, but they took a load of photos and videos while we were out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tuesday Spin
Managed to get out for a 61 mile trip and boy was it hot out.

Just stuck in traffic in St.Albans, at which point the temp. gauge nudged over the half way mark.

So I adjusted the two vents to ensure that just the passenger side was open and turned the heater on.

At which point I discovered that I'd been making a text book school boy error for ages.

This is how the heater switch usually looks..

But, by chance, I twisted it and it kept going further to the right.

At which point, I remembered I had set the dial to look like it was at maximum, but it wasn't.

This means that during the winter months I was a lot colder than I needed to be.

With apologies to Mister Towed who was my only Winter passenger who I could have kept warmer.

But rather than worry about driving the car while getting cold, here are a few photos from shorts and T-shirt weather.

With a quick stop at Sainsbury's on the way home.

Until next time, take care, Paul.

Last edited by Paul L; 23rd July 2019 at 21:10.. Reason: Typo