View Single Post
Old 14th September 2012, 07:13

GazDavies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Towed View Post
OOPS. Sorry Gaz, I forgot you'd taken the G46 project on. I didn't mean to insult your pride'n'joy, far from it. I'd love to see one finished and painted, I guess they just take more work than the simple Spyder. Even so, I can't believe it's been so long and nobody's got one road ready - Gary J had the original G46 body almost finished in his workshop when I collected my kit way back in July '11. Perhaps he should have donated the first body out of the mould to that French chappy, what was his name now? Patoune, that's right, who got a Spyder from pile of parts to road going racer in a week...

http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/foru...?t=2717&page=4
No problem T, no insult taken or offered, I was just pulling your leg. Car number one was Patounes car before I did a swap deal with my Spyder. Its now my car and after some modifications is looking even better than it did before. Very happy with the way it is shaping up!

Charman.Tech, Would love to see how you are progressing. Modifications on a G46 is very much welcomed, the more extreme the better. Im looking forward to seeing progress on all of the builds, so far there are 6 under construction with no two being produced being alike with Squre arches, round arches, one hump, two humps, no humps, cockpit divider, full screen, single screen and real windscreens and then there is the lovely looking V8 version too!