View Single Post
Old 8th April 2015, 20:59

GazDavies is on a distinguished road

I'm now the proud owner of a swb kit that is sat on my driveway and I would just like to thank Chris and Dan for their help showing me around the kit and loading it into my hire van. The kit looks to be excellent quality with some very well thought out touches which I find very impressive, well done guys, it deserves to sell very well indeed which I'm sure that it will!!!

After getting home I found that some of the items that I had ordered online have arrived

I had ordered these 3 badges from here at a very reasonable £47 including VAT and postage. They look to be brand new genuine Ferrari parts so I'm very happy with them at that price and wouldn't hesitate to order from Superformance again.

I will get on with stripping the Z3 between work over the next few days in the hope of getting the kit dry fitted before I go on Holiday on Wednesday. My intention is to just dry fit for now which will help me to decide what I want to do with the interior which will be much easier to fit if I can remove the body again.