Thread: Peepsy's MX250
View Single Post
Old 29th July 2012, 20:26

Tribute Automotive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peepsy View Post
Hi guys have joined the gang and bought a Tribute. Chris is such a silver tongued devil beware what you end up buying from him. I have bought the Beast as it has been called by my wife . That is the prototype mk2 with the wings that was created for the show. It now resides in sunny Cornwall. As some are aware I have to go for some back surgery very soon, so will sit in my garage for a long time before i get chance to really get at it. Long time to write a shopping list though and a long time to ask you boys lots of questions. Good luck to you builders and thanks to Chris and Ange for delivering it for me .
Hi Roger. Great to meet you and Lizzy on Friday. The 4 hour drive down to sunny Cornwall in the "Beast" was far more fun than the 7 hour slog back caused by several accidents etc. I did find this BMW's numberplate amusing on the way down....

Glad you love the car, I am missing it already, but I do have the other "diesel" Mk2's engine to get sorted, put a kit on and bolt on a set of 9J's, might have to have bigger front arches!!

Looking forward to seeing the progress on your car. Our collective fingers are crossed for your back operation, take it easy.