View Single Post
Old 9th February 2012, 16:35

Charman.tech is on a distinguished road
Default Chassis work and number

Nick

Good to see progress on the WCAG46 or is that the G46WCA.

We used Black smooth hammerite on our chassis (had a tin under the bench) the metal was so solid after 38 years we reckon it would last out long enough for us with a splash and dash!

Recently sent of log book to change the engine particulars for the V8 and you want to see the proof they are asking me for the ownership of the engine, despite I had it registered to another car for 7 years and bought it about 12 years ago they want me to provide a receipt. Can I find the receipt, can I F----.

Worse than that I took the VIN plate off the old SE5 and can't find that either so will need to apply to DVLA before we can have the VOSA inspection.

I can't see the chassis number on the suspension uprights, but I have never really looked, I will do so later.

No progress on the car for the last few weeks and won't get back onto it for another two weeks at least.

At the rate WCA is going he is going to sail past us which is good, hope Gary is working hard on more development of the G46, feel a bit left out with the Sammio and the Cordites. Started looking at Spitfires on e-bay!!!!!!!!!