View Single Post
Old 4th April 2017, 22:03

couerdelion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
couerdelion - A belated welcome to the forum.

Whilst I managed to build my kit outside on my driveway, it was a real pain in the

So if you can get any space where you can just down tools and lock up it will make a big difference.

I wasted a lot of time setting up tools and parts before I could start and then packing them all away again at the end.

I've spent a lot of time in Galway and Mayo, so I'm sure you don't need me to mention the weather!

Good luck, Paul.
Thanks Paul, yeah we have our fair share of rain here alright. I did a fair amount of work last year getting another Z3 oback on the road after 6 years and all that work was done on the driveway. Like you say, its not fun having to pack up whilst you need to the motor factors, then get it all back out again. Plan is definitely to get a lockup of some kind, but they're as rare as hens teeth. I remember back in Leeds you used to be able to rent garages off the council for a few quid a week. Nothing like that here. It's that bad I'm seriously considering setting up some kind of business that rents out garages!