View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2006, 14:38
Enthusiast

Fuoriserie is on a distinguished road

Mark

I Know we do, but maybe now we need KITCARMAN to help and point the kit industry to way forward, create a new section of the magazine to new designs and ideas, marketing ideas, new technology, alternative fuels.

Create a design competitions, have each kitcar manufacture supply their chassis design, and have everyone participate with design proposals.

Have on each Kitcar show a design competition, have a given subject, and then show the design concepts to the Manufacturers and the public, and by doing this you can gauge the publics reactions to novelty,and understands their future wants and needs.

Maybe have a Kitcar association that promotes and lobbies this industry at the European Union, so that future regulations don't strangle it with stringent laws.

Kitcars could be perfect venue to start a new era on alternative fueled cars , you could start with CNG conversions, and have technical write ups on new technologies. These are niches, but the kit industry is a niche, so they would both gain from this reciprocal exposure.

Fuel prices will be flying through the roof in the next 2/3 year,s and alternative fueled kitcars could be an interesting niche to explore.

We can all contribute dozens of interesting and new ideas to this beloved industry, but there needs to be a will, that i'm afraid is lacking on both sides at the moment, on all camps i might add.............

I believe that if it wasn't for the Kitcar clubs, that do a great marketing job for the manufacturers, many wouldn't even survive a few months in the kit world.

Kitcarman tell us what you think... be kind...

Cheers

Italo