View Single Post
Old 13th September 2012, 21:22

Tribute Automotive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytek View Post
With all due respect, the guys who represented Tribute Automotive didn't come up to the general standard.
However, the car they brought in was literally just 'thrown together' and primered just to show what can be done in a week or so.
With more time the car would have been a real head turner (it still turned heads anyway).

I do beleive that Tribute Automotive have so much more to offer and it just a matter of time before they are a front runner in the kit car face lifting fraternity.
Time and labour is obviously a big factor and they may have to look into expanding in the staff depatment.
You are right about the standard of the other cars at the show vs our car, we do what we can in the time we have and do it on a shoe string, we try to do everything "in house" and we keep overheads/wages low. This translates into cheap kits for customers, simple. I would love to be in a bigger workshop with a shiny floor and tools, but this would mean that you, the customer, would have to pay for it. Given the harsh economic climate, I am happy to carry on as we are going, enjoying going to work, developing new ideas and providing kits that suit peoples limited budgets