View Single Post
Old 19th May 2018, 07:36

Barber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguartvr View Post
I fear that this developement could be a very long one and feel sorry for Chris.
I mean, being forced to work with that hideous green for hours on end will probably tip him over the edge with him ending up being committed to the local Lunatic Asylum

We need pictures, lots of pictures. The development of a new Tribute model is my favourite part of the forum. I know Chris doesn't like to post much, perhaps you could twist Dan's arm to supply you with loads of photos to post. All I have to do then is sort out some kind of colour filter for my screen!
Don't worry, there will be pics, and hopefully, not that green. Seriously though, I am re-considering the colour. The California Sage (variously dubbed Almond, AM Racing etc) looks wonderful, IF you can get it. Ultimately, if I pay for a professional paint job, there should be no reason not to get there. In the meantime though, what might i have to live with? It might be that a safer route will be taken.

Mick O'Malley's blue number looks great, as does the dark blue 250 on this forum somewhere. But then again, Scotties green XSS incarnation looks good too. I am aware that all of these alternatives are darker colours. I will have to make up my mind very soon.

I may ask Chris to make up a panel with the RAL6021 or 6011 gelcoat to see what it actually looks like as an interim solution.