View Single Post
Old 8th December 2018, 10:30

SwiftyDS is on a distinguished road

Bit of a slow week this last one. I knew I wouldn’t have two clear days to do the coilovers and I really need to get the car out on the drive for this as there isn’t much room in the garage on the passenger side.

So I decided to tackle the snagging list of little bits and bobs I need to sort before the MOT.

First on the list was to fit some additional Dzus fasteners to the rear screen as I was worried the forces on this when driving at speed may push it out. Seems pretty solid now.

I then adjusted the headlights and set the aim as best I could before the MOT. The garage door test seems OK so we will see what happens when it comes to MOT time. Whilst doing this I also went back and fitted some protective covering to the wiring for the headlights and indicators.

Final job this week was to trim the lower edge of the clam. It was as it came out of the mould and catching the cat hanger. No longer catches and looks a bit neater.

Will have to see what the weather is doing this week if I can get a slot in for the coilovers.

Last edited by SwiftyDS; 8th December 2018 at 10:39..