View Single Post
Old 15th September 2005, 10:39
Enthusiast

tomboysexi is on a distinguished road
Default Engine Choice or To Turbo or just follow.

Hi Everyone.

Yes, Mark seems to prefer the k series 1.6, it seems ideal for most people, you only need to read a couple of the reports and threads on this site from Dylan to realise that for most this is the 'sensible' option.

The engine fit seems simpler for starters.

I am not sensible, I could have had doors, but no the doors are not macho the Turbo has always been the way to go for me. This is after all my 'other' car, my wife can not even get in it let alone drive the thing.

So, in a nutshell, yes there are a few problems that need a little imagination and the odd bit of advice from other builders to solve, but let me assure you, I will be a Turbo 5EXi owner who will not look down on those poor souls who only have a 1.4, 1.6 or indeed a 1.8 to push them along. not for me the nahnah na nah na as I have a turbo.

Did I mention that I have a turbo yet? Can't beat the sound of the waste gate fluttering.

Just applied for SVA test for my 5EXi Turbo too.

I suggest you buy the car put any engine you like in it, you will not be disappointed.

Regards to all builders of TURBO'S
and everyone else for that matter.

Trev the Turbo

(Hope everyone sees the funny side, I am not knocking any builder of this great car)