View Single Post
Old 28th September 2016, 19:14

Psycho pops is on a distinguished road

This one has got under my skin and as such want to voice my opinion

SAMMIO is now a registered trade mark along side this is the construction/assembly of the said product which is also protected.
More importantly you do not have my consent to build SAMMIO on a commercial basis!

Since the mould was turned over to Tribute is it still a Sammio ? I would understand had this been an Alpha
When a Sammio Motor Company kit is sold is it under contract that no third party will aid build , service or repair,
Thought we had moved on from days when companies could dictate who services the products. If Retro is no longer in business will you build under Sammio Motor Company Marque?

If some body wants a SAMMIO built then I will build it myself after all I am also an established kit builder.

That is if the person wants you to build it surely they have the choice of who they part there hard earned cash with.

History shows when a new owner of the Sammio Brand takes over the succesful spyder his attention is diluted to producing X amounts of variables and other kits while the whole time the original Sammio Spyder plods on with sales in the background, while slight improvements may have been warranted there are some of us on here with GJ originals and happy, yes we could have had simpler packages that would slot together over a couple of months but that was never the ethos, cheap kits with scope for builders input as far as I can see.. it works for me.