View Single Post
Old 9th November 2017, 19:54

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scimjim View Post
Are you going to make patterns from the frame and offer this “long nose” version as a kit for the Scimitar?
Not sure at the moment ...I am still feeling my way with this one and the kit is offered , at present, as a Triumph based car that could be adapted to fit alternatives including a Scimitar ...

It's a lot of time and money developing a kit , even subtle changes can be costly ....the framework is going to be significantly different and its looking like body tub changes are necessary as well as the obvious bonnet stretch ...

I need to draw back some investment ....It owes me more than many may realise , so the Triumph angle is my main focus for kit sales , but I'm happy to do full or part build alternative chassis'd cars for builders ...

Any builders who have tackled a previous build on a kit car or Hot Rod , specifically previous S*mmio /Miglia builders who have had challenges to overcome in the process would all be very capable of tackling the mods required to go down the Scimitar route ...

Last edited by lancelot link; 9th November 2017 at 19:57..