View Single Post
Old 15th November 2017, 18:38

deni is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

Just a quick update. Did not do a lot but I am a bit further nevertheless. I ordered some parts earlier - some have arrived but some are not in stock-these are on back order and should arrive soon. I have ordered new bushes, U bolts and nuts for 7/8" ARB, but somehow I did not include new brackets in the order so I needed to postpone the ARB upgrade. I have ordered these and they should arrive soon. I have also bought upgraded drop links for the ARB.

IMAG1379.jpg

I have also bought a heater hose set. I have replaced the top and bottom hoses, but I think that the hoses that run from the engine to carburettors are not of great quality, so I will buy better ones and finish the job when they arrive.

IMAG1396.jpg

IMAG1405.jpg

I am waiting for a steering column to steering rack coupling to arrive, so I can mount the steering column and do some measurements in preparation for welding the plate for the pedals. I have an old bulkhead I will use as a template for a new bulkhead fabrication.
I have cut it down for easier handling.

IMAG1421.jpg

I also need to weld additional bars and reinforcements on the frame as well as the bars around the gearbox and around the prop shaft.

Last edited by deni; 15th November 2017 at 19:19.. Reason: wrong photo