View Single Post
Old 25th February 2016, 22:27

trev dunn is on a distinguished road

Hi
Having tried to send my details via the link above and the emails keep being rejected, I thought it was about time I introduced myself to the forum. I am lucky enough to have the 250 SWB Convertible that Chris had up for sale on ebay just before Christmas. Having seen the kit at last years Stoneleigh I have been looking for a project car and the convertible was the ideal thing.
name Trevor Dunn
email trevdunn@talktalk.net
location Bolton, Lancs
model 250 SWB Convertible
builder Tribute
donor Z3 2.8 Manual
status in progress / on the road
owned since 1st Feb 20016

Having picked the car up from Chris I drove it all the way back to Bolton and the car performed superbly with no problems. I got plenty of thumbs up and plenty of attention at the service areas.

I will be going down to Stoneleigh again this year and it would be great to meet up with other Tribute owners. There are some great looking cars being built and it would be great to get some inspiration from some of you more experienced builders.
I have in the past had a few classics - 1966 mk2 jag, tvr vixen, marcos, lotus, gilbern, you can see the trend I am addicted to fibre glass cars, I must like the smell of glue. I will keep posted re arrangements for Stoneleigh and hope to see some of you down there. Cheers
Trev.