View Single Post
Old 26th April 2017, 10:20

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Thankyou ....I don't think the Formosa will reach the same sales figures as it's cousin did ..price may well be prohibitive for some ..we gave the S*mmio's away ...I cannot afford to make that mistake again .
They are a different build also ..No harder to build , easier in some ways ..no internal lining issues , less time in the painting dept. etc....but a few more modifications that may put some off ..

Part of me doesn't want them to sell in large numbers ...I am having an internal battle with myself on that one ...Sound business sense would suggest that as many units as possible go out the door - certainly what my laminator and frame guys are hoping !! And from a financial standpoint , thats good for me ..I do need to start seeing a return , its certainly taken every spare cent to get this off the ground in 6 months ...... but a small part of me would like to sell limited units , even virtually none and spend my time building a few cars a year to sell as turnkeys .....the exclusivity would maintain a higher price - maybe ...

Its immaterial right now as I can't afford to not sell some kit packages ......