View Single Post
Old 12th April 2017, 19:14

kevemm is on a distinguished road
Default 250 Authentic Dashboard and Dials

Hi All

I have just visited Nubodi and seen my dash and working dials for the 1st time it looks superb!! It really is the icing on the cake. I cant thank Richard and the guys enough they have made a fantastic job of it. To all you 250 Builders out there you must put one on your list it transforms the car and I know what it will do, it will make any cars with the option stand out from the norm which will vastly improve re sale values. From my experience also when you are trying to sell a replica if a potential buyer happens to see one of these with the dash and one without its a no brainer re which one will sell 1st. As soon as i collect the car I will post some pics. I think Nubodi could make a good living from putting together the dashboards and dials and selling that package as an option for builders to install themselves or their option of the full fitting service. Until you really see whats goes into the work (I will let them explain their secrets) you wont appreciate all the time and effort however the outcome is one of the best things on the car. If anyone is interested i suggest you contact Richard asap as I am sure once his Number 7 car gets on the stand at Stonleigh the waiting list will be long for such work. K
Available from eBay