View Single Post
Old 30th September 2016, 06:26

Mister Towed is on a distinguished road

BREAK! Back to your corners. Right, I want a clean fight, no gouging, no biting and no punching below the belt...

Micky, you do need to look at the fine print in the copyright laws. After all, Lego don't get to dictate what children make out of their blocks and who gets to play with them, just stop anybody else using the trade name or making an identical product under a different brand name.

Gary, I know this was your baby but it's grown up and left home. Acrimonious nit-pickery of Micky's post doesn't do you any credit, a dignified silence might have been more appropriate in this instance.

Not picking sides here, but I do agree with the comments regarding the MX5 being unsuitable as a donor - it's too wide and you can't lose the ugly windscreen without IVA. If Triumph donors start to become difficult to source, I feel a better option would be a dedicated spaceframe chassis in Locost style. That would allow the dimensions to be dictated by the body design rather than constricted by the donor.

Now, play nicely everyone.