View Single Post
Old 27th July 2017, 08:47

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Someone started a thread on the DNA FORUM stating that they had contacted DNA about purchasing a 2fifty. They were told that DNA were no longer offering the 2fifty.
My first reaction to that was that the KIT was no longer available and the poster had over reacted to that and misunderstood assuming that the whole thing had gone .....as the thread expands and other people contribute , it apears that they have all received various different information when speaking to DNA - one was told a 550 project was now consuming their time , another that an investor was funding a bespoke build ...but a couple of posters said that DNA had been involved in a situation at a recent car show and the suggestion was that Ferrari had made their feelings known ...I have to be honest , I tend to think that probably is the case .....the cars were getting a high end price , some big publicity , Brian has said its the best one he's done , he should have gone retro years ago ...Auction houses throwing the word Ferrari around hoping to have big pay days etc etc... I suspect the Italians thought it was time ....