View Single Post
Old 13th January 2018, 15:02

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguartvr View Post
Stupid boy!
Oi!

I resemble that remark.

It was someone in my wife’s work that suggested the fix and they even supplied the 2000 grit and clear coat.

So I would be hard pressed to argue that I needed a new tool for the job when they didn’t use one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday Suppliment
As well as fixing my wife’s headlights I also had to take my mum to a physio appointment.

Due to road works I had to take the scenic route back and saw the charred Grenfell Tower for the first time.
( As I said at the time, this is not very far from my mum’s house as the crow flies. )

Even having seen in on TV doesn’t seem to dampen the impact when you see it with your own eyes.

On a lighter note, I was also stuck in a traffic jam on the North Circular with this car next to me.
( The number plate was easy to remember and Google had this photo. )

Now most cars with 4 ‘drain pipes’ for exhausts don’t actually need then.

But it was clear this car had a serious power plant and it sounded very menacing just inching along.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saturday
Unfortunately, a number of chores got in the way of me heading out for a decent spin today.

But at least I was able to finally finish tidying the Summerhouse.

I also picked up my road bike from getting repaired today and needed to clear the space around it.

As I plan to spend hours on this Turbo trainer this year to lose some, OK, a LOT of weight.

I just hope the weather holds tomorrow.

Cheers, Paul.