View Single Post
Old 19th April 2010, 23:25

JAC.Sports is on a distinguished road

Just thought I would add a little to this, I actually made the trip up to see the car on Friday afternoon (16th) and had a quick scan of its condition. Lesley did say it was complete all but the MOT, IVA and DVLA Reg and from the looks of things this seems to be correct, there would probably be a few small things needed once its had a good going through but nothing major from what I could see. I believe that once through the tests, it would go onto an age related plate, which is believed to be a 1998 R Reg, due to the donor. I haven't seen the paperwork as it was with someone else so not 100% however it does look likely from what I have seen. The car is in Black with NO doors, and is fitted with the Rover 1.6 Twin cam. It is also running the Mrk 1 rear suspension (narrow hubs) with the bolted on rear cross frame. I know Lesley is not looking to give the car away but is aware of there value and I did mention to her about Marlin taking it off her hands but not sure if she has spoken to Terry yet. I was hoping to take the car away and have it tested & registered and then sell it, as it would be a little easyer, but money is just way to tight at the moment, hence suggesting Marlin.

Hope this may answer a few questions,

Jono