Thread: G46 V8 Mk1
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2016, 05:59

Charman.tech is on a distinguished road

We are still here

I reply to Paul's comments on Housemartin's thread as to the whereabouts of the G46 boys I would just like you to know that the G46 V8 Mk1 is still very much alive albeit about to awake from a very deep sleep.

What with my Daughter getting married in 2014, selling the family home and desiging and building a semi retirement ecological barn conversion for the new family home which we have now moved into it has been a bit hectic.

Now my house is finished and we have started work on the garage which is also an old barn, which has now got it new floor slab, roof and external walls being clad and nearly ready for us to re-commence various projects.

Been following the site with great interest over the past two years and my inspiration has been re-kindled after a visit last week to the Ferrari museum at Maranello and having my photo taken next to a TR625 (or similar) which has always been my inspiration since meeting Garry that first day in Poole.

I do have a photo's of the car before it was moth balled which I will ask Charlie to post latter.

All the best to fellow builders

Peter & Charlie