View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2017, 19:49

Jaguartvr is on a distinguished road

I saw that, they have also added the chrome trim along the bottom, I can see that fouling the windscreen wipers at the rest position. I have seen the trim heated and curved which I think looks much neater but more work.
How have people got on with windscreen washers? I can see only one set in stainless steel on Ebay and the fitting thread looks a bit short for fitting on a GRP bonnet. Don't want to fit chrome washers as the will be Chinese and will rust in front of my eyes.
My TVR Griffith had plastic pipes that went up the wiper arm and sprayed directly onto the screen, I'm considering this as an option.http://www.racetechdirect.co.uk/rd70...er-jet-kit.asp

I read that you are coming to the BBQ. Just to let you know that you are not welcome. If you must insist on coming in your car with it's perfect paint, you must park at least 2 streets away

I have the bonnet and boot lid painted in reface, Door skins ready to paint and the front and rear clams just about ready for a coat as well. Just waiting for a calm day as I'm waiting in the back garden, no poofty heated booths for me!

Last edited by Jaguartvr; 22nd February 2017 at 19:53..