View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2017, 09:58

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick O'Malley View Post

Whilst on Castle Combe, I strongly urge anyone who can to go to 'The Classic' on Saturday October 7th. This event is only a few years old but has gone from strength to strength. There is an eye-watering plethora of drool-worthy machinery plus club displays, the most noteworthy for me being the Historic Lotus Register .

The Castle Combe Classic on 7 October, although vastly smaller, is also vastly less expensive . It's only in about its fifth year but has gone from strength to strength and is now unmissable! Can't recommend it highly enough!

Regards, Mick
It sounds like a great meeting .... last time I went to Castle Combe was a kit car trackday in the early 90's when I was building my Manta Montage kit ...so it's been a while !
Mick ( or anyone else familiar with the meeting ) , Graham , my customer we are building the Formosa 120 GR for is quite keen to get the car to this one ....I'm trying to make that possible but obviously the unknowns in a build are , well unknown!! ...so , if its looking like it might not happen for some reason ...is it the sort of venue that we could transport the car to , unload and put in the Classic parking area without too much aggro ?