View Single Post
Old 31st August 2016, 22:43

ericholm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguartvr View Post
Love it, well done.
I wonder if it is possible to source the front side indicators with clear lenses? I love the look of the clear headlights, spots and front indicators, sort of put a modern twist on it.
I notice you haven't fitted the door mirrors yet, I have the same mirrors and found the rear disability awful so i bought a pair of
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1420849851...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
these have convex lenses and give much better rear visibility, the originals will go back on Ebay.

I also bought a cheap set of HIDs for the headlights, I think I will leave them out for now if they are going to project too high.

Love the bonnet catches but still not keen on the fitment of a bug screen ion the bonnet.
Thanks for comments, for mirrors, I drove around with them late last year and although visibility isn't great they did the job, and also going for look than practicality, each to their own I guess. Will have to strip doors off to fit mirrors and handels, no biggy just need time to remove and fit with screw lock. Also I have no intention of driving at night so although hids sound great, for me not too much of a draw back, especially as headlights are pointing skywards currently on max adjustment.

I'm not also sold on bug screen but really want to get close to vision in my mind, so will at least see how it looks, will not drill holes until 100% satisfied. Let's see how we go on that one.

Side indicator lens are original Oem Ferrari, in fact the only true Ferrari parts on the car, not sure if you can source them clear, but sure you can get close to them by looking around.

Really looking to see progress on your car, all the best!

Cheers