View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2017, 17:00

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Mike & Molleur - Cheers chaps.

As for the reversing light, I've removed all the reversing light wiring, so I will stick with fog lights for now.
( See below. )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dave - The external wires are OK.

But looking at the LED light pattern, I guess there is a circuit board of some sort in use.

So even though there are no lights in the centre of the reflector, I guess there is something 'important' in the middle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday Plans:
Plan A was to use the car to drop off some Christmas presents to my mum so she could see it painted.

Then I would see if I had enough time to reshape the edges of the replacement LED reflector that arrived yesterday.

Unfortunately, there was a light mist all morning, when meant I had to take my Mondeo instead.

But by the time I got home the weather had finally started to clear up a bit, although it was still grey.

So I managed to get out for an hour, which is around 15 miles in traffic, but I had a few good bursts in the middle.

Stopped off on Harrow Hill for a few photos on the way home.

Then decided to turn up the final slope to the church on the very top (where the Harrow Job video ends).

There I was greeted by a small crowd all very well dressed and a professional photographer clicking away.

Turns out there was a wedding about to start, so I quickly turned around.

Thankfully, I managed to get out of the way just as the bride arrived.

So just time for one quick photo and I was on my way.

So that's all for now, cheers, Paul.