View Single Post
Old 29th August 2019, 08:32

ElysianPirate is on a distinguished road
Default Planning to build a 250 Cal?

Hi everyone

Is anyone here in half a mind to build a Tribute 250SWB Cal in the foreseeable?

Would you like to make a few grand advantage on the start up costs?

I had every intention of building a beautiful 250swb cal over the winter but with deep regrets my family life has taken a change for the worse which has caused an adjustment (radically) in my time commitments.

Net result ... I have a complete kit which Im unlikely to ever get round to building.

Its currently on ebay ... but as you lot here may be considering it or know someone who is I bring it to your attention....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143367082297

Its a complete kit - untouched and not even un wrapped - produced by Chris only a few months ago (May) so not been sitting for years collecting dust. I also sourced a COMPLETE (cards, panels, tunel etc) interior set including dashboard (DNA stuff not Classic or Tribute) the Dashboard is the lovely Ferrari style. Theres also a pair of MGB seats that are ready to be refurbed. Finally I got a pair of Bumpers as I thought I'd make mine just a touch different.

Im not going to insult you by talking up retail vs disposal prices... You lot I know know how much this lot cost so if someone would like to make me a (Sensible) offer?

If anyone wants to inspect of course your welcome Im not far from Grantham 15min off the A1.

(Thanks to Jag for letting me use his car pic on Ebay - if you havent, Ive seen that for real and its STUNNING!)
Available from eBay