View Single Post
Old 7th July 2016, 21:47

Old Jock is on a distinguished road

Good news today. IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!

Still on the truck after a 500 mile journey.

Just managed to squeeze it all in the garage

I think I may have to find alternative accomodation for the bike

As the first line says, my Fiorano kit finally arrived today safe and sound. Mick at Fiorano managed to shame the bodyshop into doing the bodywork a week earlier than they had told him - after they had been too busy to do it in the timescale they had suggested at the time it was ordered! The kit was collected and delivered by a chap called Ronnie Ryan who does a lot of work moving restored classic cars around the country. He doesn't just do work up here in Scotland but can pick up and deliver from and to most places in the UK. He was recommended to me by a friend who has a business renovating all sorts of cars from E Types to 1904 Cadillacs, Bentleys and 1930's Bugatti GP racers.
If you need a car or kit moved give him a call on 07738 274660. You may save yourself several hundred pounds, I certainly did - end of plug due for good service. I didn't have any time to play with my new toy this evening but will find a few moments tomorrow, all being well. I'm still waiting for the chassis to be steam cleaned and have visitors from Saturday until next Wednesday so my wife won't be letting me out to play.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03930.jpg (100.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03931.jpg (97.7 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03934.jpg (94.8 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03937.jpg (96.8 KB, 150 views)

Last edited by Old Jock; 9th July 2016 at 08:53..