Thread: Jba falcon
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2017, 13:46

Spillythekid is on a distinguished road
Default Jba falcon

Ok so I've decided it is worth it to get back on the road , I've gone through everything I have to complete the car , the engine is a 2001 Zetec black top coupled with the type 9 gearbox, it's got the alpha pro 4 turnkey tuning ecu with the stand alone fuel injection and twin throttle bodies and twin weber filters , Its been sprayed already has all the dials , trims , dash, carpets and roof , I've had an auto electrician look at the wiring he said it's 95% done just needs final connection to dash and a few sensors , and I've had a friend who does mots check everything out and has said everything looks well built. I was given a huge bag of things containing an iva rubber kit ? Bolt covers of multiple sizes, all paper work to go with the car ,build photos and receipts and all this for under £200 !!! I think I'd be daft not to put in a few weeks worth of work to get it completed , I'll keep you all updated on progress and any problems I encounter hopefully someone can point me in the right direction