View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2007, 10:41
Enthusiast

Jon@JNRacing.co.uk is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the interest Chris it would be on first refusal to Marlin as a whole rather than just 5exi’s for the track passes, as there will be potential Marlin owners and our potential and existing sponsors to show them our car at its best. Due to a maximum of 24cars, so that you haven’t got traffic to worry about, then we may fill the places quickly, but as you have mentioned yourself and maybe a few others I will add you to the list. I am actually a member of Pegasus so was going to go the track day last weekend but our car was all be it complete.

If you had a group of 4 including yourself of non-Marlin’s it would good as you could all be on track together and then we can mix you all around in the afternoon. At the end of the day its all for a bit of fun without having to worry about Jim in his 1.1 Nova coming tanking down the inside at camp, when your having fun in your pride and joy.

I have a group of 4 from my local car club, so wouldn’t have any objection to a group of 4 non Marlins, but I may be able to out a few more places your way if numbers are short but so far there is a lot of interest.

Once I have all the paper work through I shell make this more official and will then be taking bookings closer to the time.

Cheers Jon