Thread: Airbag removal
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2017, 11:03

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Fair play to him then ...I work Sundays when I have to and although my hours are flexible as you tend to be answering emails and stuff in the evenings and ordering parts etc..the unseen , unpaid side of the job ...I do get a bit annoyed at out of hours phone calls if they are very late in the evening or on a Sunday .....You have to have time away from it ..it's very stressful , more than people could begin to imagine sometimes , and if you don't have some time out , it's just not worth the aggro in my opinion ...

Hows the dash fit going Brendan , by the way ?
I think a lot of people would like to see some pictures of it in the car , it seems to be the Hot Topic at the moment , retro dashes that is ...there's not much more that can be added to a Tribute kit , so dashboards , bumpers etc will always be of interest ...
I guess your car has gone back in because you bought in 2015 originally , so any chance of some pics of her out and about at all ? I have a soft spot for the rat look / barn find / racetrack refugee/ tatty paint look as some of my past builds will demonstrate ....and apart from Chris's efforts , have yet to see another one done like that ...

Last edited by lancelot link; 9th April 2017 at 11:16.. Reason: added a picture request cos I love pictures !!