Thread: Stoneleigh 2014
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2014, 20:33

Tribute Automotive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldClassAccident View Post
I have just ripped this off directly from the Westfield website showing what they plan for the weekend. They have done it before so probably have some idea of what they are doing so I plan to copy them.

Exterior Club Stand
The following activities will take place on the exterior club stand.

Member Autojumble. - Bring stuff you want to sell / swap
Membership services. - I will keep the spreadsheet up to date
Our all new merchandise. - We don't have anything planned yet but there have been some suggestions made. I propose to wait until after the first AGM - see below
Best in show competition (Judged by who ever turns up in a blind ballot) with 1st , 2nd and 3rd prizes. If you park on the club stand in a Tribute you’re included. Prizes may well just be a certificate and what ever I can blag from the main hall.
Members drop off area (helmets, coats and bags that you don’t want to carry around all day) - stuck in the boot of a car most likely
Some seats.

Manning the exterior stand.

No-one wants to be stuck on the stand all weekend so we will try to take it in turns but no promises. The more volunteers the less we’ll all have to do. If people can bring A4 fact sheets about their cars we can hand them out to interested people.

AGM - 2pm Sunday on the club stand
Agenda
Agree we like the idea of an Owners Club
Identify anyone who wants to take on any responsibility
Decide is we should have membership fees and if so, what the fees should be used for
Choose if there is any TAOC memorabilia we want to produce and choose who will organise that
Decide what the next event will be and when
Sounds good to me. I will sort out a 'Best in Show' prize
I am getting some T Shirts printed, so will do a few spares in case anyone wants one. Need to build a car too, better crack on.....