View Single Post
Old 29th April 2016, 10:28

Barber is on a distinguished road

Thanks all, it is really good to get the views with a more up to date perspective. Can the brightwork be had with brushed stainless steel or aluminium finish?

I am content that the alloys, paint finish etc fit with what I am after. If I can resolve the chrome fitting issue, I am sorely tempted, but will have to talk some more with Richard.

My retirement deadline is 18 months away, and I plan to have something that I could pretty much use straight away, even if not in final spec. (currently driving a Saab 93 on 192k miles, and coaxing it to get me past the line. My wife is wondering why I am so attached to it.) The original plan was to get an on the road Minari and gradually refurbish it myself.

If I take this route, I'd rather get the fitting of panels, paint job etc done by a professional, and work around on the other bits that I can do in my own time.

I really like the alloys on the black car, the hard top on the Ferrari red car, but the candy red is looking attractive, esp with pear finish. This is really fun!

Can the donor windows be retained in a coupe?