View Single Post
Old 8th December 2017, 18:59

Paul L is on a distinguished road

Retro200 - Cheers.

Whilst the final 'aged' paint finish owes more to luck, rather than judgement, I'll take it for now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wind Chill:
In the end, I had to go to my GP for some antibotics, as my cought just would not go away.

So, with a slim chance of some snow arriving soon, I figured it was now, or never, for a quick blast.

Unfortunately, whilst the forecast said it was around 3 degree, they did mention the wind chill.

In fact, it was often colder sitting at traffic lights that it was driving along, although that was pretty fresh!

Don't let the sunshine fool you, it was not a Summer's day.

Shake, Rattle & Buzz
In other news, I have been trying to cut down on the noise my bag of tools in the boot was making.

So, I've bought a couple of tool rolls…

And a slightly smaller bag which I can cram everything tightly into.

Then I bungied it into place in the boot with what is left of the yoga mat.

That takes care of any side to side movement and I just need to sort out a way of preventing it jumping up & down.

I was so cold when I got home, I forgot to take a photo of the area causing a 'buzz' in the cockpit, so I'll cover that next time.
( But it was a big relief to work out what was causing it. )

And Finally…
A big thank you to Micky1mo who send me a pair of old Lucas reflectors.

I have to use my LED reflectors to double up as my fog lights.

But with a bit of luck, they will be the same size as these and I can use the rubber and chrome surrounds.

Unfortunately, the covers were back on the car before the post arrived, so I will check them another day.

Until next time, take care, Paul.