View Single Post
Old 14th December 2015, 12:05

davecymru is on a distinguished road

Cheers for all of the feedback guys, and JJMCD - thanks for the interesting ideas! There are certainly a few things there for me to ponder over

Seeing as i had the poor little thing trapped in the garage all summer I am trying to get out-n-about a bit. I know it's winter.... but I have fitted the Miglia Winter pack, i.e. a bike helmet, flying jacket and some thick gloves from Mountain Warehouse!

So Sun the 6th was the "1st Sunday of the Month Breakfast Club" at the Haynes Motor Museum and it was dry(ish), so I gave it a go!

Excuse the bad pic, but I forgot to get any pics of the Miglia and then I found this one that it photo-bombed over on the Pistonheads forum

What a great little meet-up, at a great location and with a really nice café selling a well needed cup of coffee and Bacon buttie

There were good turnouts from the TVR club, Aston owners club, Porsche owners club and a load of Hot-rods, yet despite that there was quite a bit of interest in the little Miglia especially from the Triumph boys there. And a few of the old guys were impressed to hear about the re-emergence of the 'Special' when I described what Miglia / Sammio / Tribute are doing.

The trip did raise a few things I am going to 'fettle', but more about those over the coming weeks