View Single Post
Old 27th October 2013, 16:55

Anthony Cherry is on a distinguished road

I'm loving the enthusiasm, I have tried a number of those lights already and unfortunately some of them are just too big. The Laguna Coupe lights are far too big for the back and meet almost in the middle. I initially really liked them but it just didn't work :-(

I like the Ftype ones. But they are pretty recognisable, expensive and do make the back look like a fake FType. (Not a bad thing at all!!! But not quite what I'm after).

There are also additional considerations such as the number of different lights in the rear cluster many of them are lacking things like indicators, reverse lights, reflectors, brake lights and taillights and some just have a combination of a few of them. which means you need to find additional lights which can make the back look untidy. this is the main reason I went to the porsche lights as they have majority of the bases covered. The latest 911 lights unfortunately have to be at a certain angle therefore it disrupts the lines as they are slightly upswept.

After trying the Laguna lights I then tried the alpha GT lights but these lack rear fog lights and reversing lights and they also lack reflectors so in essence they're really just a tail break and indicator which means I have to find three additional lights in the back this is what I scrapped that idea and went with the Porsche 996 ones.

I have not seen the lancia lights before so will look into them for a possible future revision.