View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2017, 17:51

lancelot link is on a distinguished road

Rick , I don't know why you haven't had any success contacting me ...have you tried 07970 636986 ? I probably wouldn't normally reply to unknown numbers , but recently have even been doing that as I am in discussions with DVLA ...Text me if its easier and I can call you back .

Chris did discuss this with me a couple of weeks ago . A Formosa frame will need to be modified quite extensively to fit . The Formosa is dimensionally very different , wheelbase and track are the only similar measurements .
If Chris was to supply you a bodyshell and bring it over to me , I have a Herald chassis and bulkhead sat here that I could make a frame for you . Either in box section as they were supplied , as basic as they were or an enhanced version , more like a Formosa ...or My tube man can make a tube version ...
The one on Ebay is a nice way of gathering a lot of the parts but still requires a frame and , despite the vendors enthusiasm and assurity its a quick build , would still require a lot of work to put together ...