View Single Post
Old 6th January 2009, 13:01
Enthusiast

peterux is on a distinguished road

Well its now over a year since I updated the list below.........
If you are new the forum and not on the list, let me know and you'll be added......

I have updated the status as far as I have gleaned from reading the posts. But please feel free to edit/update your own entry.

1 - Martinclan, (Robin) Bedfordshire E30 2.5 Mechanics mostly done - Engine running -most body fitted - just needs interior and SVA.
2 - Andy Dane, Bromsgrove, E36 2.5 - SVA passed, and on the road,
last seen at Stoneleigh show last May.
3 - Peterux - Peter, Uxbridge, E30 2.0 - now fully SVA'd and registered, part way through fitting the windscreen and hood and has an M52 engine upgraded 'in-planning'
4 - Patrick & Richard, Hampshire, E30 2.5 SVA passed and is on the road. Well it was until the wishbone snapped, Now back on the road again with M20 upgraded to 2.8 litre and throttle bodies upgrade being built
5 - Stuart, On the road and now painted Orange with windscreen and hood fitted.
6 - Jason(GOO), Northampton, E30 2.5 Rolling chassis and all engine fitted and first run 5th jan 2009. Currently playing with the knitting...
7 - Jeremy, Belfast e30 chassis, e36 engine 2.5 - nearly finished?
8 - Alfie, somerset. E30 2.5. Engine running?
9 - PJ, from Holland, Cosworth 2.9 v6, moved house and is now painting everything RED
10 - Will, not sure where, E30 2.0
11 - Simon, rebuilding a Marlin Cabrio with E30 2.5 in the cleanest garage on earth - now completed and SVA'd. He's thinking about a psychodelic colour scheme...
12 - Rob Dorey, E36 , SVA'd and on the road
13 - Mike C, E30 2.5 watching Terry rebuild his sportster??
14 - Mike - M50 based Cabrio - rolling chassis and engine in
15 - Son of KDo - taken delivery of Sportster chassis - unknown status
16 - Tim Brierley (Timbo) - building first M52 based Sportster - rolling chassis and engine installed, working on the wiring...
17 - Kieran - 318i based Sportster - stripping and painting the donor parts
18 - Jeremy (Ward)- building a Z3 (M3) based Sportster - rolling chassis with the engine fitted...

Do we have any new builders or anyone I missed who want to own up and join the list?

best regards to all Marlin builders old and new,

Peter