Thread: My Photo's
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2006, 12:22
Enthusiast

MartinClan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterux
John,
I have lots more pictures of my donor, if there is something particular you are interested in. Was yours from Switzerland or somewhere or was that somebody else? My car is being built in a lock up so i always remove all my tools when i leave. It's a pain packing the car with all the bits each weekend but it does mean i tidy up at the end of each session!
You'll see how i stole your TR6 exhaust idea in the next shots i put up.

Peter
Building in a lock-up! That's brave. At least I can put my fan heater on in winter Yes - my car was a swiss import. Your steering column is different and I have rear disks.

I noticed that we are both using a mini heater but my bargain £10 one from ebay is now less of a bargain as I had to buy a new matrix.

Oh - and my TR6 exhaust is different to your TR6 exhaust! From your pictures it looks like the silencers are quite close to the tank. I moved my tank up so it sits between the chassis rails to avoid this problem (could be an SVA fail I guess) It also means that the tank doesn't show below the rear body and it is afforded a bit more protection in the event of a rear shunt (god forbid)

Do I see in the latest pictures you have changed your mind about the steering column mount?

Robin