View Single Post
Old 4th December 2006, 17:14
Enthusiast

Fuoriserie is on a distinguished road

Mark,

I experienced the same thing when I posted some of my past sketches, just to get feedback or comments.

It seems that very few are interested in talking about kitcars in general, the future of this industry, I remember one of the threads that almost ended up in a fight.....

I remember that one of the comments in "the Future of the industry," was pretty much, "who cares about this stuff, let's talk about building the kit!!!".

Very few are posting threads other than, what is related to a certain build, or problem with a particular kit.

That is fine, but I believe we should all broaden the scope and have a larger view of things, than just finishing the build of their kit!, as important as it is for the fun of driving, is not the ultimate end of this forum.

Some of us don't own a kit, just like myself, but I still like to discuss other issues, that most in this forum have very little interest in sharing.

Lately I avoid posting anything here, sorry John ...,...... a few of us come from PH, and that is you,John, Ferg, Kartman, Spartan Andy, Kitcarman, and a few others that I know less.

But there is very little interaction and bonding on certain parts of this forum, and believe that the "General Chatter", is considered the least interesting part of this site..

Why I don't know, but that is what i feel and see through some of the threads.
I post on regular basis on Ph, and get replys, here people just lurk and move on!!!,no interest in discussing. sharing or even having fun, with a joke.

John has done a great job with this site, but this part of the forum is of very little interst to most.
I even think that if it was eliminated, very few would notice of the change...

I think this is more of a "Solve the problem kitcar site", than an open forum for like minded enthusiasts.

Maybe I sound a little harsh, but I mean no harm, it's just what comes through most of the threads in this part of the Forum...

Still like the site, but it's almost like a Take Away, you eat as fast and leave, it's a shame but that is the feeling

Please see it as constructive critisism,.this site has potential, but......
Just my 2cents.

Talk to you soon
Ciao
Italo