View Single Post
Old 6th June 2017, 07:45

ericholm is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash View Post
Andy - my brother (with the green TVR) was very impressed with how your car was turned out. He's told me I need to clean my interior!

Also told me it took 4 goes at painting it to get it right in the end?

Said it was getting a lot of interest people asking the make of kit etc.

Did you see my mate Inus's big old 1936 Bentley?
Hi Scot,

Yes had a good chat with your brother, please pass on my regards and with one of the blokes with a Cobra, who had a spinner come off but managed to retreive it! For the paint on my car we were trying to go with a chrome/silver finish and it didn't come out as expected, I am told it was a new paint type that needed a particular process, anyhow the final result is great and happy/delighted with it in the end. Yes there was lots of interest in the car, asking what kit it was, etc. I am a sales man by trade and think I did a good job telling people about it. However interest doesn't always immediately convert into orders... There were 2 large old massive cars a Merc and a Bentley that I saw and they lloked fantastic, hats off to those drivers who drove them so far, lets hope our cars will still be around in 80 years or so!

I hope your mates arrived back safely from the trip, as I said in a previous post, it was very worth while and fun!