View Single Post
Old 9th January 2018, 14:54

deni is on a distinguished road

Hi Gary,

Thanks for asking mate. Yeah, the progress was a bit slow last two-three months. Work is crazy busy lately and some (minor) health issues were in the way too. My build might be a bit slow due to work commitments, but I will not give up building and finishing the car, that is for sure.

I hope to resume the build in a couple of weeks. In the meantime I have been researching and reading about fibreglassing and I have bought quite a lot parts and tools/stuff for the build, so it's all there when I continue, which should be soon hopefully. I have bought some steel box to reinforce the frame, welding mask, main lights and the assembly for them, etc.

Unfortunately I did not receive the brackets, at least the last time I checked, which was just before the Christmas (the car is at different location to where I live and all the car parcels are delivered there). However, I have been told a couple of days ago that I have an envelope waiting for me, so maybe it's your parcel. I will let you know and thanks again for posting it.

Your Formosa long nose bulkheads look fantastic and I really like how the car is turning out so far. It is well built and will be great looking one too, that's for sure.

Cheers,D