View Single Post
Old 28th April 2017, 15:06

Dragil is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for your replies.

Yes, I am indeed based on the UK. I saw the Vaydor Bodykits that sparked my attention a lot... It is quite a viral video on YouTube, due to it appearing in the movie.

What I don't understand here in the UK is the laws regarding bodykits.

What is legal? What isn't legal?

Can someone build a replica car, eg a Bugatti, or a Lamborghini?
And, if someone can build a replica car, why can't they build their own?

By the word "build" I mean re-body. So, if I wanted to assemble (or have assembled) my own custom car, the size of an Audi A5 - not necessarily the Audi A5, hence why I'm asking your thoughts in the forum -, how could I do it? What would it take?

Both in engineering terms and legal terms?

Obviously a Z3 turned into a classic car is beautiful, definitely something that would catch the eye. But I'm looking into more modern, into more supercar, into more sports car year 2020 - if that makes any sense.

I have always appreciated the beauty in the classics, but there's simply this call that modern things give me that just pops my heart (like a big navigation console). Basically a futuristic luxurious spaceship inside, and a modern Bugatti Chiron (obviously my own design though) outside.

But what cars would be acceptable? Which cars are good enough to do such a thing? Would a rebody be too expensive? Would anyone be able to do it? How much money would it be?

Those are all my questions.

Thank you for reading, and very thankful for the kind replies. They are all read and appreciated (and taken into consideration).

Dragil