View Single Post
Old 17th May 2015, 08:03

Paul L is on a distinguished road

OK, my last post on this thread before I really start ranting & raving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL PRIMER View Post
... A modification carried out under financial and time restraint pressure by the Sammio Company who also , possibly , put a little too much faith in the person who did the modification at the time . Michiel was gracious enough to accept the car as was , has done a fantastic job of straightening her out and even gave the initial modifier the chance to put the final colour on the car...
I wish you would make your mind up, as on Michiel's build thread you blamed someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL PRIMER View Post
... As a point of history for you , Mike was heavily involved in turn key builds and kit preperation by the time your car was made , number 47 would have been made by one of the part time laminators that were being used...
However, regardless of who actually did the work, it was still Gary's company and therefore his acceptable standard of workmanship.

Next you will be telling me that the "financial and time restraint pressure" has nothing to do with the way Gary did business?

This quote comes from Rods 'n' Sods where Gary had just been banned for the way he did business on that site.

"Making mistakes is one thing. Repeating them time and time again moves towards becoming a trait."

http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/top...rea-rods-17930

To be brutally honest, if I'd seen that thread in time I wouldn't have touched Gary, or the Cordite kit, with a barge pole.

Please Note:
I know there were lots of happy Sammio customers who have no complaints whatsoever and some great cars have been built.

I just think that in the interest of fairness this "poor Gary" defence that keeps being rolled out needs a bit of balance now & again.

Cheers, Paul.

PS
Found out my younger cousin died yesterday and I fly out for his funeral tomorrow, so accept I am posting this while in a pretty bad mood.