View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2013, 13:24

The 1958 Rocker is on a distinguished road
Default Getting back on track

Hi all, just when things started to get on track, we now have the Ribble/Miglia issues. I hope they can come to an agreement, as it would be a shame to see "new blood stifled" when Andy's Ribble side is already so well established. Hope it can be resolved amicably. Due to this I am holding on getting a body until all the rangling has been sorted, as my own personal concern is the "base unit" costs are starting to rocket which has flown in the face of Gary's whole ethos of a sort of "cheap and cheerful" (no offence intended) car at a down to earth price. With the sudden escalating costs, I am concerned too many of us will look else where for a new set of clothes for our chassis. Finally I don't think the bickering on or off line will help either builder, and after all my years in "The Trade" this sort of thing is common practice and only goes to further the individual product. After all, look at the Lotus seven, Cobra and all the others. Too much time arguing is too much time lost on selling and development which equates into lost customers and revenue at the end of the day. Good luck to you all, and I promise to post some update pictures soon.
1958 Rocker